Account created on 1 December 2010, over 13 years ago
#

Merge Requests

Recent comments

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Most entity types rely on an "update" operation instead of the "edit" operation. Paragraphs will check the "update" operation on it's parent entity. If the parent entity is a block, we'll need to convert "update" to "edit".

Here's a proposal for changing getBundlePermission:

  public static function getBundlePermission(string $block_bundle, string $operation): string {
    if ($operation === 'create') {
      return 'create ' . $block_bundle . ' block content';
    }
    elseif ($operation === 'update') {
      $operation = 'edit';
    }
    return $operation . ' any ' . $block_bundle . ' block content';
  }
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Perfect, thanks! I didn't apply your suggestion as-is, because $this->requestStack->getMainRequest(); can also return NULL, so I took that into account.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

alecsmrekar โ†’ changed the visibility of the branch 3420768-baseurl-used-in to hidden.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

I ran the failing tests locally on 10.2.x with this diff applied and they are passing just fine.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

There is a test failure, but I can't reproduce it locally. And I am not sure if it's indeed related to the changes from the PR

    Testing Drupal\Tests\language\Functional\LanguageUILanguageNegotiationTest
    ..E..                                                               5 / 5
    (100%)
    
    Time: 00:34.850, Memory: 4.00 MB
    
    There was 1 error:
    
    1)
    Drupal\Tests\language\Functional\LanguageUILanguageNegotiationTest::testLanguageDomain
    Behat\Mink\Exception\ElementNotFoundException: Button with
    id|name|label|value "Save configuration" not found.
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

I opened this PR with some initial work done on the JS side, it basically just avoids splitting the string if the form element has the data-autocomplete-single attribute.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Rerolling the patch for D10.1 (without tests)

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Updating the patch to read from the module/theme list service, instead of reading from cache directly. I also incorporated feedback from Stefanos.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Thanks, committed to 1.0.x branch

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

I'm not sure how that's going to be implemented, but I assume that we might need to do some kind of settings merge: from the library sections storage itself and from the the entity view display.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Here's a small adjustment to #60 to allows admins to see the broken blocks, instead of suppressing the error "This block is broken or missing..."

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

We could also add a uuid regex to the routing file, which would prevent accessing the route with unexpected arguments.

The attached patch prevent the error from being thrown.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

I tried to run tests on the main branch, and I get the same failures locally, so I assume that the errors are not a consequence of the changes in the PR.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

This is caused by the redirect module. The patch in here should fix it: https://www.drupal.org/project/redirect/issues/3314032 โ†’

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

..at least that Taxonomy Machine Name is enabled if the field name is machine_name.

I didn't do this explicitly, because this check would prevent you from using the field ID machine_name if you don't have the Taxonomy Machine Name module installed.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

alecsmrekar โ†’ made their first commit to this issueโ€™s fork.

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎSlovenia alecsmrekar

Here's an alternative patch that does the same, but can be way faster. The patch in #2 works fine, but it require quite a bit of processing power to run all the Url:: calls.

So this code does the same, but it allows you to specify $settings['facets_short_pretty_paths_search_page_route'] = 'your_search_route'; which speeds up the facet rendering, especially if you have a lot of terms rendered on the page.

Production build https://api.contrib.social 0.61.6-2-g546bc20