πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania @ciprian.stavovei

Account created on 8 April 2016, almost 8 years ago
#

Merge Requests

Recent comments

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

I see.
Thank you!

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

ciprian.stavovei β†’ made their first commit to this issue’s fork.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

ciprian.stavovei β†’ made their first commit to this issue’s fork.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

Fix added and merged.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

I also ran into this issue while having the patch from comment #24 applied. Seems like it doesn't fix all the edge cases.
E.g:
Having the following menu tree

- item 1
-- item 1a
-- item 2a
--- item 3a
- item 2 (disabled)
-- item 2a
- item 3
-- item 3a
--- item 3b
- item 4

Expecting:

- item 1
-- item 1a
-- item 2a
--- item 3a
- item 3
-- item 3a
--- item 3b
- item 4

Getting:

- item 1
-- item 1a
-- item 2a
--- item 3a
- item 3
-- item 3a
--- item 3b
-- item 4

Because there are some menu items that are active on the second level with the parent disabled, it is skipped and goes to the next one without returning the current subtree. It goes to the next link and add it to the latest sub-tree in use, instead of starting a new one. When skipping a link we should also check if we should actually return the current sub-tree because the parents changed.
Added a patch to fix it.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

Merged and fixed.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

ciprian.stavovei β†’ made their first commit to this issue’s fork.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

I like the approach. Merged.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

Looks good. Merged and closed. Will create a new release.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

I also ran into this issue and code from #3 fixed it so I added a PR and a patch for it so that anybody can use it easily.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

ciprian.stavovei β†’ made their first commit to this issue’s fork.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

Had some issues with existing patches. They don't work in all scenarios, for example when a the prefix doesn't have the "_", it is automatically added in the elasticsearch_connector but not considered in the patch. Added a new and improved one.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

The fix here helped me with scheduled publishing of entities but I was facing the same problem with scheduled unpublishing so I added an updated patch to add the same fix for unpublishing.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

The code looks good and works well. Please go ahead and merge.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

Added a PR and a patch so it can be used immediately to fix this issue.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

Added a new patch that also adapts the unit tests with the new logic.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romania ciprian.stavovei

I added a pull request and a new patch for this issue.

Production build https://api.contrib.social 0.61.6-2-g546bc20