πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States @ryanbuckley@gmail.com

Account created on 27 March 2014, almost 10 years ago
#

Recent comments

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

Okay after following those very clear steps provided by someone to help overcome the extremely opaque set-up steps that were missing, I got it to work, but only after also realizing that the captcha does not show for my logged in admin user, even if I choose the "always show" option.

Any suggestions for how to prevent that setting from occurring?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

antispam version is:

name = AntiSpam
description = Use the Akismet anti-spam service to protect your site from spam.
configure = admin/config/spamprevention/antispam
core = 7.x
files[] = tests/antispam.test

; Information added by Drupal.org packaging script on 2019-05-20
version = "7.x-1.7"
core = "7.x"
project = "antispam"
datestamp = "1558382895"
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

here's what's in the jquery_update.info file:

name = jQuery Update
description = Update jQuery and jQuery UI to a more recent version.
package = User interface
core = 7.x
files[] = jquery_update.module
files[] = jquery_update.install

configure = admin/config/development/jquery_update

; Information added by Drupal.org packaging script on 2015-10-20
version = "7.x-2.7"
core = "7.x"
project = "jquery_update"
datestamp = "1445379855"
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

naw definitely wasn't through a torrent site haha, that's just what came up when i searched for the name and version number. I don't know what it was shipped with or installed by default, but since we can't get into the admin dashboard to see anything I don't know what's there or not.

are you asking what version of 'jquery update' i'm using?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

no idea tbh, not something we explicitly added--maybe its a dependency of some other module?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

we have a new error log now:

[18-Jan-2024 17:49:36 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function _system_default_theme_features() in public_html/includes/theme.inc:1431
Stack trace:
#0 public_html/sites/all/modules/Jango 1.6.7/Drupal 7/modules/jquery_update/jquery_update.module(94): theme_get_setting('jquery_update_j...')
#1 public_html/includes/module.inc(1171): jquery_update_library_alter(Array, 'system', NULL, NULL)
#2 public_html/includes/common.inc(4965): drupal_alter('library', Array, 'system')
#3 public_html/includes/common.inc(4906): drupal_get_library('system', 'jquery')
#4 public_html/includes/common.inc(4342): drupal_add_library('system', 'jquery', true)
#5 public_html/includes/theme.inc(112): drupal_add_js(Array, Array)
#6 public_html/includes/theme.inc(266): drupal_theme_initialize()
#7 public_html/includes/theme.inc(1020): theme_get_registry(false)
#8 public_html/includes/errors.inc(254): theme('maint in public_html/includes/theme.inc on line 1431
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

i don't recall ever intentionally installing something called typo3, but if we did and it's causing the issue we can get rid of it as it's not essential

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

tried running `drush updatedb` and it looked like that was doing something good until this:

Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.                                      [error]
Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP;
Console_Table has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/local/lib/php/drush/lib/Console_Table-1.1.3/Table.php, line 58
Error: Call to undefined function user_access() in views_check_perm() (line 1150 of /home/magnumco/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module).
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

i'll work on upgrading it once we get it back online haha

according to our schema the tables are as such. I truncated them and restarted the server but same issue.

TRUNCATE drup_cache;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_block;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_bootstrap;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_entityconnect;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_features;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_feeds_http;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_field;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_filter;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_form;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_geocoder;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_image;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_libraries;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_menu;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_page;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_path;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_update;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_views;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_views_data;
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

according to the CHANGELOG.txt file it is:

Drupal 7.69, 2019-12-18

I did run the following command, assuming it was all the *cache* tables:

TRUNCATE drup_cache;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_bootstrap;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_field;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_filter;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_form;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_menu;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_page;
TRUNCATE drup_cache_path;
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUnited States ryanbuckley@gmail.com

Wow, thank you so much for such a quick reply!

We tried PHP 7.3 but we get the same error.

I think the real culprit of the 500 error is coming from the fatal error: `PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function _system_default_theme_features() in /public_html/includes/theme.inc:1431` 

I tried changing the theme in the database back to 'seven' but I still get the same errors and the same 500 screen.

Production build https://api.contrib.social 0.61.6-2-g546bc20