I want to provide access to an Attachment PDF field via an access token.
Steps to reproduce
I have attached a simple Webform with an Attachment field to import.
The Submissions configuration for this form is configured to:
- Allow users to view a submission using a secure token
- Allow users to update a submission using a secure token
- Allow users to delete a submission using a secure token
- Import the attached form
- As an anonymous user, that doesn't normally have permission to access webform submissions, submit the form
- As an anonymous user, either navigate to /webform/test/submissions/[sid]?token=[token] or, if you have email set up, the tokenized url is also in the body of the email for convenience.
- Anonymous user has access to the tokenized Submission url as expected
- Anonymous user does NOT have access the the Attachment url as expected
Allow access to the attachment using the generated token